- 03-Jan-2017 to 03-Mar-2017 (PST)
- Barista | Charlotte
- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Full Time
We are looking for high energy individuals who love giving great service, are passionate about great food, and like to have fun at work. We offer flexible schedules, including weekends and Holiday's. If you have some experience in the FOH, as Barista, we would love to hear from you! If you decide to apply for a position with our team, please be ready to hit the ground running, and to really feel valued by guests and coworkers alike.
- The customer is key, and our first priority, serving with friendliness and warmth.
- Responsible for producing high-quality products.
- Handcrafting beverages with skill and technique.
- Completing tasks efficiently and thoroughly.
- Working with a sense of urgency and diligence.
- Following recipes and guidelines to ensure consistent and excellent product.
- Reporting to work at scheduled times.
- Thoroughly understands our coffee and tea offerings for their regional attributes and flavor profiles.
- A good teammate to all Amelie's employees.
REQUIREMENTS + QUALIFICATIONS:
- Maintains positive company morale and professional attitude.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Regularly required to lift and/or move items up to 30 pounds.
- Provides friendly and efficient service.
- Regularly required to handle food and hot beverages.
- Thorough knowledge and coherence of Amlie's beverage concept, recipes and operations.
SELECT STORES (BEER + WINE): Uptown & Carmel Commons
- Serving beer + wine adhering to company policy and state laws.
- Responsible and competent in checking identification verification and pouring.
- Must be over the age of eighteen to serve.
The Success Patterns for this position are:
- Experience working on a manual espresso machine.
- Experience working in customer service and/or the foodservice/hospitality industry preferred
- Has a reputation for giving great service to guests and co-workers
- Can handle multiple tasks at one time
- Has good problem solving skills
- Has strong interpersonal skills
- Is able to work independently and as a member of a team
- Communicates professionally in person and on the phone
- Can maintain high energy during the entire shift
- Can work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change quickly
- Able to relocate up to 20lbs occasionally